Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

APR High Output 2.0 TSI Gen 3 ECU Upgrade

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thinking about getting the APR tune good for 379 ft-lbs of torque and 354 horsepower.
[strongman]

Sufran

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Any information on the tune? I see the HP and TQ but is anybody running it? That sounds exactly what I need ;)

I went to the APR site and it looks really promising. It would be awesome if someone on here already had it.

Last edited:

T1no33

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
I recommend it big time.

jfglass

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Today, my dealer told me they will provide an APR tune for $1.1k that will boost the output to 397 h.p. and 358(?) ft.lbs. This has me thinking alot. This will give it near RS3 power! Just might scare the beejeezus out of me. It ain't slow stock.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Today, my dealer told me they will provide an APR tune for $1.1k that will boost the output to 397 h.p. and 358(?) ft.lbs. This has me thinking alot. This will give it near RS3 power! Just might scare the beejeezus out of me. It ain't slow stock.
I wish my dealer would do this. They'll honor any warranty issues too?

jfglass

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
In a word, yes. There are some details, but warranty repairs will be covered at least by this dealer.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
In a word, yes. There are some details, but warranty repairs will be covered at least by this dealer.
Let us know how you like it if you do get it.

ss107465

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Audi S3
Just got the APR Stage 1 ECU Tune for my 2018 Audi S3. (High Torque version) Huge difference, but have kept it light on the gas pedal since, due to APR not having the TCU Tune available for my car yet since it is so new. They have DQ250S S Tronic available, but I need the newer APR D2381. So apparently the ECU upgrade can cause some clutch slippage if not done with the TCU as well. No ETA on the TCU - there working on it I was told, so I check there website daily for the new update. https://www.goapr.com/products/index.php?v=A3&vg=3 My S3 was fast, but very noticable difference with the ECU Tune. Definitely pleased with the upgrade. Hopefully the TCU Tune will come very soon.

APR Local shop : ECU Tune $859, and TCU Tune $760

tip_dk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Albania
If you cant wait for tcu upgrade by apr.
http://www.tvsengineering.nl does one that supports 700nm on the dq381.

Sendt fra min H8324 med Tapatalk