Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Almost a new S3 owner

steelgirl

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
The car I purchased is on a boat. Due to dock next weekend. Fortunately I live in a city with a port (Port of Houston) So maybe 2 weeks until actual delivery, I hope. I chose Prestige model with Performance pkg. Sepang Blue. I have not had to pay any deposit or anything yet (nice)

I met with the lady that sells extended warranties and so forth. I won't be doing extended warranty, however do you think it's worth pre-paying the scheduled maintenance? $830 was her quote.

One more question, I did not get the Adv Tech pkg, but does the Prestige model come with rear view cam, with alert sounds? I think it does regardless of Adv Tech pkg... can't remember for sure tho.

Thanks, and i'll post pics when it gets here.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Congratulations and welcome!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard

S3in15

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3 ******Coming Soon!******
The car I purchased is on a boat. Due to dock next weekend. Fortunately I live in a city with a port (Port of Houston) So maybe 2 weeks until actual delivery, I hope. I chose Prestige model with Performance pkg. Sepang Blue. I have not had to pay any deposit or anything yet (nice)

I met with the lady that sells extended warranties and so forth. I won't be doing extended warranty, however do you think it's worth pre-paying the scheduled maintenance? $830 was her quote.

One more question, I did not get the Adv Tech pkg, but does the Prestige model come with rear view cam, with alert sounds? I think it does regardless of Adv Tech pkg... can't remember for sure tho.

Thanks, and i'll post pics when it gets here.
I'm waiting for my S3 also... it was "at the German port" status as of March 16, so is probably on the next ship after yours. Can't wait!

The Adv Tech Package includes "active lane assist," adaptive cruise control and "pre-sense front," an emergency braking system. The rear view camera and parking sensors do come standard with the Prestige package.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Its worth the wait guys, I just picked mine up last weekend with 15 miles on it. Currently at 200 miles.[driving]

OP
S

steelgirl

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #6
Thanks S3in15 for confirmation. BrilliantS3 I agree!! Makes it even harder to wait. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa :)