Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Hello From New Audi S3 Owner

MsBrit

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I purchased my first Audi about a month ago (after driving MINI Coopers for the past 12 years), so I'm anxious to hear what's going on in the Audi World.

MsBrit
2015 Audi S3

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome and congrats

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I purchased my first Audi about a month ago (after driving MINI Coopers for the past 12 years), so I'm anxious to hear what's going on in the Audi World.

MsBrit
2015 Audi S3
Congrats on the S3. My friend drives a BRG Cooper S. I love the way that thing handles!

Did you get the Stronic or the manual?

OP
M

MsBrit

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #5
Thanks - I still have two MINI's (2012 JCW Roadster and 1980 Classic w/ right hand drive) Still love them, but it was time for a change.

I so wanted a manual for my Audi S3, but was not available, so now I have to learn my alternatives - Stronic or paddles!

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Congrats and welcome aboard, I've previously owned an '04 MINI S too.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thanks - I still have two MINI's (2012 JCW Roadster and 1980 Classic w/ right hand drive) Still love them, but it was time for a change.

I so wanted a manual for my Audi S3, but was not available, so now I have to learn my alternatives - Stronic or paddles!
Oh wow, I just assumed you're in the UK. Looks like Effingham is in Illinois. I was going to be very jealous is you had a manual S3 :) but unfortunately, you didn't have a choice. At least you have the MINI's to satisfy that 3-pedal urge.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
South Korea
What I Drive
2016 S3
Welcome