Welcome to the #1 Volkswagen Arteon Forum and Volkswagen Arteon community dedicated to Volkswagen Arteon owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volkswagen Arteon Forum today!

APR Tune

RAB

Reactions
City
Lakeville
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Arteon Premium R Line
Has anyone done the APR Stage 1 tune and what comments do you have?

Reactions
City
New York
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 SEL R-Line
Worth every penny. I flashed the APR Stage 1 tune, low torque file this past weekend at New German Performance in Northern Virginia. First off, I can highly recommend the shop. It was my first experience there having previously tuned a VW at a dealer in NJ. My previous car was a MK6 Jetta GLI--Stage 2 APR ECU w/ downpipe, air intake, and DSG tune. Loved the car but totaled it and upgraded to the Arteon. They did the flash in about an hour while I waited, no appointment necessary. I'm not someone who mashes the gas pedal down at every stoplight, but there is a noticeable difference in off the line acceleration post-tune. But I feel like where the tune makes the most difference is once you are already moving. Merging onto a highway or passing before the tune felt a bit sluggish. Now the car is much more enjoyable to drive. It's only been a few days but I just averaged ~35mpg on a long highway trip after the tune.