City
San Juan Bautitsa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack S DSG
Hello everyone! I am the proud owner of a 2019 Golf Alltrack S. My first new car ever (I am 36). I love this car even with a few issues I've had. Bought brand new in August 2020 (now has a lil over 20k miles I believe). Deep Black Pearl with Marrakesh interior. I really think that interior was the selling point for me. I live in the county and she gets a bit dusty but try my best to keep inside clean. No sunroof or other options other than it has the DSG. Like I said i love the car even with a few issues I've had, hoping to chat with a few people and see if i can find fix or aftermarket solution. Can't wait to see and hear what other people have done and experienced in their Alltrack. Long live the WAGEN!!!!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I am the proud owner of a 2019 Golf Alltrack S. My first new car ever (I am 36). I love this car even with a few issues I've had. Bought brand new in August 2020 (now has a lil over 20k miles I believe). Deep Black Pearl with Marrakesh interior. I really think that interior was the selling point for me. I live in the county and she gets a bit dusty but try my best to keep inside clean. No sunroof or other options other than it has the DSG. Like I said i love the car even with a few issues I've had, hoping to chat with a few people and see if i can find fix or aftermarket solution. Can't wait to see and hear what other people have done and experienced in their Alltrack. Long live the WAGEN!!!!
Congrats and welcome

Reactions
City
Archer
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Golf S Alltrack
Just picked up a 2017 S Alltrack for my daily commuting needs.

gt800

Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Alltrack 2019
Hello and welcome to Golf Alltrack Forum, please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
2019 Alltrack and 2019 Sportwagen, former GTI (and several MX5/Miatas and a Cooper S) owner, love my Alltrack for the handling and the cargo capacity. It's my pickup truck alternative. Both were end of dealer new car stock (in 2020) for Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions
City
Grand Forks
State
ND
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Alltrack SEL
Just found this forum while looking for a place to sell the stock wheels. (posted)

I've had this 2017 SEL since new. Didn't leave the lot before having the 3m clear stuff applied to the front of the vehicle. I highly recommend that stuff.
Just hit 58k miles. Runs fantastic.
No problems, other than the water pump just starting to leak a bit. That will be warrantied in a week.
Very few mods.
Dogbone was upgraded early on. And turbo inlet pipe. Boost gauge and rear x brace.
Rear sway bar and lift kit with all the extra bits going in eventually.
Roof rack has been great for camping trips.
Fifteen52 wheels were needed after an encounter with a curb.
Most mods have been on hold until the warranty was gone.
I plan to keep this thing forever.

20230720_182001.jpg

Screenshot_20230727_104202_Photos.jpg 20230320_080710.jpg

Lokimc

Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 VW. Ew beetle
Need to replace my well loved beetle with an Alltrack to take on long road trips and camping. I live in Chicago and it’s been a nightmare finding a good mechanic. I’m hoping the Alltrack is easier to service than the beetle (?). Scared of sunroof leaking so looking for an S.

ORE_PDX

Reactions
City
Roberts
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Alltrack Dadwagon
New to this forum but not to the Alltrack. Have owned this 2017 SE since new and been building into a stellar OEM+ Stage 2 grocery getting and weekend warrior. Been tons of fun!

Some pics from a trip through Yellowstone last winter below.

Sadly, upcoming move is forcing my hand to sell... and have listed her in the classified section :cry:

Link to classified Post

B7869E50-40CF-405A-8FAA-B10DDBE176F5.jpeg Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 4.08.49 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 4.11.57 AM.png

gt800

Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Alltrack 2019
Hello and welcome to Golf Alltrack Forum, please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Dedicated Canadian VW owner(s) - currently a 2019 Alltrack and a 2019 Sportwagen - both purchased with urgency before being discontinued. It is interesting to see how many Golf wagons flood the roads of Ontario and Quebec. Former owners of a Golf, a GTI and two previous Sportwagens (one a diesel that was subject to a very sweet deal from VW during the mileage issue). Love my Alltrack and I believe that VW should have persevered with this "driver's" car and not succumbed to SUV mania.

gt800

Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Alltrack 2019
Dedicated Canadian VW owner(s) - currently a 2019 Alltrack and a 2019 Sportwagen - both purchased with urgency before being discontinued. It is interesting to see how many Golf wagons flood the roads of Ontario and Quebec. Former owners of a Golf, a GTI and two previous Sportwagens (one a diesel that was subject to a very sweet deal from VW during the mileage issue). Love my Alltrack and I believe that VW should have persevered with this "driver's" car and not succumbed to SUV mania.
Woops: Forgot the 2016 Beetle Convertible!

Reactions
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Alltrack DSG SEL
Hey Everyone!

First VW! I've owned drivers era Volvo, Audi and Mercedes, and always dreamed of a VW.

Picked up a 2018 VW Golf Alltrack SEL 6spd DSG w/ Marrakesh Leather, single owner with 33k miles end of September. After 1,000 miles of ownership - I'm very happy. Completed 30k mile maintenance, coolant flush and new serpentine belt. I've purchase and installed wireless Bluetooth carplay adapter, Thule cross bars, and locking wheel lugs. Planning for tint, wheel spacers and trying to get my hands on OEM mud flaps.

Attachments

VWORDIE

Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Golf Alltrack
Hey Everyone!

First VW! I've owned drivers era Volvo, Audi and Mercedes, and always dreamed of a VW.

Picked up a 2018 VW Golf Alltrack SEL 6spd DSG w/ Marrakesh Leather, single owner with 33k miles end of September. After 1,000 miles of ownership - I'm very happy. Completed 30k mile maintenance, coolant flush and new serpentine belt. I've purchase and installed wireless Bluetooth carplay adapter, Thule cross bars, and locking wheel lugs. Planning for tint, wheel spacers and trying to get my hands on OEM mud flaps.
I know you are in Colorado. Harvest Hills VW in Calgary had some back in March. I purchased both front and back. Like you I was having difficulty finding them. Especially the rear. I actually called a dealer in Colorado or perhaps Montana and the awesome parts guy looked in the data system and informed of their availability right in my home city. They of course fit like a glove.

VWORDIE

Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Golf Alltrack
1973 Super Beetle. My dad bought it new. I was in it on the test drive. (Still own and drive in the summer)
1974 Baja Bug (sold)
1991 Vanagon Westfalia (Still own and use for camping)
And now 2019 Alltrack. White Execline, Manual. Having never had anything but 2 wheel drive it is such a treat! Purchased in March '23. Looking forward to the snow coming now! Fastco rims with Nokian winters!

BigB93

Reactions
City
Starksboro
State
VT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Golf Alltrack
2017 Alltrack with a few mods and more on the way. Love the ride love the drive 😎