Mount Prospect
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 Atlas
Hey All,
New to the forum. We are lining up to purchase a new 2023 Atlas. I am curious what extended warranty you got and what you payed for it. I am open to manufacturer or 3rd party warranty info. Respectfully, I am not interested in replies IF I should/should not get a warranty. I am only interested in those that did, when u bought, for how long, and what you paid.
My last car was a GM. I did alot of research on GM forums at the time, and found a dealer in Minnesota that focused on selling bulk extended manufacturer warranties. I got mine for dirt cheap. Was wondering if any of you have had experiences in the like or know of a VW dealer that wheels and deals on these?

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks.

Reactions
City
City
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 VW Atlas Cross Sport Redline
Hey All,
New to the forum. We are lining up to purchase a new 2023 Atlas. I am curious what extended warranty you got and what you payed for it. I am open to manufacturer or 3rd party warranty info. Respectfully, I am not interested in replies IF I should/should not get a warranty. I am only interested in those that did, when u bought, for how long, and what you paid.
My last car was a GM. I did alot of research on GM forums at the time, and found a dealer in Minnesota that focused on selling bulk extended manufacturer warranties. I got mine for dirt cheap. Was wondering if any of you have had experiences in the like or know of a VW dealer that wheels and deals on these?

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks.
Bumping this, I wanna know, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlas Posts