Remote Start Doesn't work

Reactions
I've had my Atlas SEL Premium since August. Now that the weather is cold, I would like to use the remote start. I have followed the directions and pushed the button on the remote twice, as indicated. Have done this several times, alternating patterns of fash pushes, slow pushes, delayed pushes. Nothing works. Anyone else having issues with remote start?

azshaw

Reactions
I've had my Atlas SEL Premium since August. Now that the weather is cold, I would like to use the remote start. I have followed the directions and pushed the button on the remote twice, as indicated. Have done this several times, alternating patterns of fash pushes, slow pushes, delayed pushes. Nothing works. Anyone else having issues with remote start?
Did you push the lock button first? So push the lock botton then push the start button twice

VWFan1

Administrator
Reactions
Yes make sure the vehicle is locked before you try the remote start.

WyoAtlas

Reactions
The above posts are correct. You have to verify that the vehicle is locked before the remote start will work. Good luck!

Reactions
make sure its lock, i find sometimes when the temp is too cold, the remote start doesnt work.

CAnnWood

Reactions
Mine doesn't work unless I'm within a few feet of the vehicle. It's very frustrating. My dealer is now telling me that its an issue with the Model and there is no fix available at this time.

2019Rline

Reactions
Mine decided not to work this morning, 1 week old and 1200 mi later. I hope this isn?t going to be normal. Also has EPC illusion the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmguardado

Reactions
City
College Station
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
VW Atlas SEL 4motion
Mine decided not to work this morning, 1 week old and 1200 mi later. I hope this isn?t going to be normal. Also has EPC illusion the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesnt work if you are low on gas. Like if you are already on reserve status.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Silver Spring
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Atlas Cross Sport SEL Prem RL
Yes, same problem with my 2021 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium v6 4Motion. only 2 days old and not working, going to shop on Monday to hopefully fix the issue. This is not right. Where is the quality control with VW? Its there for their other high end vehicles?

Reactions
City
Roseville
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Atlas Cross Sport
Yes, same problem with my 2021 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium v6 4Motion. only 2 days old and not working, going to shop on Monday to hopefully fix the issue. This is not right. Where is the quality control with VW? Its there for their other high end vehicles?
i have this same issue, never a problem all last winter and now all the time, full tank, locked car everything is good just won't start:( so frustrating, I was praying I don't have to take it in)

Atlas Posts