New Atlas Owner

WyoAtlas

Reactions
Took the 3.0 tdi trade in credit and bought a new black Atlas SE with Tech. One of only two in Wyoming so far. I love everything about this car with one exception, and that is the stop light engine shut off. I really need to figure out how to disable that feature.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard. The Autostop is very annoying and there doesn't seem any way of permanently disabling it.

OP
WyoAtlas

WyoAtlas

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
The car-net thing is kind of cool, too. Just a little hesitant to pay $199/year for it. I'll decide on that in December when the free trial is up.

Otherwise, this is one nice car with an ton of cargo room.

VWFan1

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome[welcome]

jm77008

Reactions
To turn off the auto stop, its on the bottom part of dash under the AC controls. Its an A surrounded mostly by a circle with OFF under it ... you may need to press it every time you turn on the car if there is not an option to permanently disable. Driving in the UK where stop lights also use the yellow before turning to red, its not annoying as you just take foot off at the yellow. But in the states ... i could see this being annoying.

OP
WyoAtlas

WyoAtlas

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
To turn off the auto stop, its on the bottom part of dash under the AC controls. Its an A surrounded mostly by a circle with OFF under it ... you may need to press it every time you turn on the car if there is not an option to permanently disable. Driving in the UK where stop lights also use the yellow before turning to red, its not annoying as you just take foot off at the yellow. But in the states ... i could see this being annoying.
Yep. Found it. Thanks!